skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Peering Closer
An exercise in wonder.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Human Error
I hurt the man I love tonight. I saw the pain in his eyes and knew the extent of the offense I had caused him.
I hope to never cause his eyes to bleed so much sorrow again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe via email
Enter your email address:
About Me
M
I am back, but am I here? Perhaps I never was, always am. Maybe. Not.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(6)
Edinburgh II
Vocabulary II
Vocabulary I
Edinburgh I
L'Arbre Sage
Human Error
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment